Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Argona/The Borderland (Trojan Reach 2923)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||K2 V M3 V|
Argona is an icy, nonindustrial world, whose surface is ice-capped and with nearly all of its water frozen.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the The Borderland Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- However, because most Imperial escorts use a J-3 shortcut to Acrid (2722), Argona is a prime system for pirate attacks.
Binary Solar System
Argona Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Argona Primary Primary Orange K2 V Argona Companion Secondary Red M3 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- Thick glaciers cover more than three-quarters of Argona, which is a mining colony established by the PRQ corporation.
- Miners use hot-drill vehicles or orbital mirrors to reach the mineral deposits.
- Argona's mines produce zuchai crystals and other gemstones, as well as copper, tungsten, uranium, and platinum.