GURPS Traveller: Sword Worlds
The Day After Ragnarok
|Author||Paul Drye, Hans Rancke-Madsen, Robert Prior|
|Publisher||Steve Jackson Games|
|ISBN 1-55634-725-1 Stock #6631|
|Table of Contents|
GURPS Traveller: Sword Worlds brings this unique culture to life for the player and GM.
- Every world in the area is described in detail, as are local history, social features, special technologies, and important people. A wealth of adventure seeds gives the GM plenty of starting points, for any campaign set in this distinctive region of the Traveller setting.
The Day After Ragnarok
The Sword Worlds stand at the border of the Third Imperium, a small but proud civilization descended from ancient Terran migrants. Their inhabitants have spent centuries fighting for independence - from the Imperium, from the other great empires, even from each other.
A decade ago, the Sword Worlds went to war against the Third Imperium. They lost. Today, the Sword Worlders are in search of a new destiny, in a universe where their fierce pride seems headed for an inevitable fall. GURPS Traveller: Sword Worlds brings this unique culture to life. Within these pages, you'll find:
- A history of the Sword Worlds as a whole, from the first colony to the last disastrous war with the Third Imperium.
- In-depth information on the present-day political situation, in which the Third Imperium, two Sword Worlder alliances, the Darrian Confederation, and other regional powers all vie for dominance.
- Detailed descriptions of the individual Sword Worlds - local history, geography, politics, organizations, and important personages.
- Extensive Library Data, covering the important concepts of Sword Worlder society.
- Character design guidelines, along with sketch biographies and character write-ups for a number of interesting figures.
- Spaceships, vehicles, and technology specific to the Sword Worlds civilization.
Cling to honor and tradition in a universe turned upside down - live the Sword Worlds today!
Table of Contents
|GURPS Traveller: Sword Worlds|
|3. The Noble Life||74|
|4. Characters and Equipment||107|
GURPS Traveller: Sword Worlds is widely regarded as one of the most comprehensive volumes ever written about the Sword Worlds. It aggregated previous lore and expanded the existing storyline.
|Author||Paul Drye, Hans Rancke-Madsen and Robert Prior|
|Illustrations||Chuck Bordell, Jesse DeGraff, Glen Grant, and Alex McVey|