Dispersed Structure Hull
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- It is also known as an Irregular Structure Hull.
- Many to most dispersed structure hulls are Unstreamlined Hulls.
CBPUSAL Function Designation Streamlining Spectrum
- C. Cluster. An accumulation of compartments.
- B. Braced Cluster. Structured for higher acceleration.
- P. Planetoid. A hollowed nickel-iron asteroid.
- U. Unstreamlined. Protrusions increase drag.
- S. Streamlined. Cowlings and fairings decrease drag.
- A. Airframe. Winged for performance in atmosphere.
- L. Lifting Body. Radically streamlined lifting-surfaces.
No information yet available.
Selected Craft Using Dispersed Structure Hulls
|38 Representative Dispersed Structure Hull configuration ships|
|11 Representative Distributed Structure Hull configuration ships|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science