Principality of Mavuzo
The Principality of Mavuzo is an interstellar polity.
"Principality" does not refer to a hierarchical system controlled by hereditary nobility, instead referring to governance according to the principles and ethics upheld by the Mavuzo.
History & Background (Dossier)
Three Naval Bases
Enemy Mine class Interceptor: A native squadron of eight interceptors defend this base. They are dark manta shaped disks with a cylindrical needle/dart raised cockpit on a fin/spar above the fuselage, paired tail fins and lateral fins complete the look. The missiles fire from a recessed ventral weapons bay equal to a triple launcher.
- A pair of light cruisers built from asteroids are stationed here. The Yesto class Light Cruiser and its little brother the Oumuamua class Light Cruiser.
The vast majority of commercial shipping is built at the Capital
Principality of Mavuzo Army Forces include:
- 12,000 Battalions TL–12 on Krohn (world) A576987-C, organized into six hundred divisions within twenty four field armies
- 1 Company TL–10 on Alto Sem (world) B677432–A
- 120 Battalions TL-12 on Yesto (world) A000796–C, organized into six divisions
- 120,000 Battalions TL–12 on Mavuzo (world) A787A79–C, organized into 240 field armies
Principality of Mavuzo Marine Forces include:
- 510 Battalions TL–12 on Krohn (world) A576987-C, organized into twenty divisions, and an elite independent brigade
- 1 Platoon TL–10 on Alto Sem (world) B677432–A
- 12 Battalions TL-12 on Yesto (world) A000796–C
- 2,020 Battalions TL–12 on Mavuzo (world) A787A79–C, organized into four field armies, and one elite division
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This polity can be primarily found in the following areas:
The capital of this polity is located in the following location:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Group One Theta Borealis Sector
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science