Sudi Verisian Navy
- It is an interstellar navy and fleet organization.
- Please also see AAB article: Warships of the Distant Fringe.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- 4 References & Contributors (Sources)
Each ship has a detailed description. The ship's tonnage is noted in "dTons", a contraction of Displacement Tons.
- Starships within the Distant Fringe utilize DeVoss-type jump drives, limited to a performance of jump-2 (the so-called Jump-2 Barrier).
The Sudi Verisian Navy consists of the following ships:
|Smallcraft||F-12 class Light Fighter||TL-12||10 dTons|
|ACS||Mongoose class Close Escort||TL-12||300 dTons|
|ACS||Malory Francis class Missile Corvette||TL-12||400 dTons|
|ACS||Naga class Frigate||TL-12||600 dTons|
|BCS||War Hound class Destroyer||TL-11||3,000 dTons|
|BCS||Mongol Risen class Cruiser||TL-12||72,000 dTons|
|BCS||Jeremiah O'Brien class Battleship||TL-12||118,000 dTons|
|ACS||Gaelic Splendor class Landing Craft||TL-12||1,000 dTons|
|BCS||Gertrude Russel class Troop Transport||TL-12||7,000 dTons|
The First Admiral, the Chief of the Navy, Head of Naval High Command.
The Naval High Command supervises:
- Marine Security Forces
- Navy Logistical Command
- Navy Basic Training and Officer Candidate School
- Astrographic Institute
- The Fleet
- x10 Mongoose class Close Escorts (300 Tons)
- Two Interceptor Squadrons equipped with x20 F-12 class Light Fighters
- Numerous deployed
- x4 Electronic Countermeasures Ships
- x4 War Hound class Destroyers (3,000 dTons).
- x6 Gertrude Russel class Troop Transports (7,000 dTons).
- x8 Gaelic Splendor class Landing Craft (1,000 dTons).
Sudi Verisian Marines
120 TL–12 Battalions, divided into 6 Divisions
No information yet available.
Sudi Verisian Army
1,200 TL–12 Battalions, 12 Army Corps, 60 Army Divisions
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
Sudi Verisia has a Class A Starport, an excellent quality installation which includes all the expected amenities including refined fuel for starships, brokerage services for passengers and cargo, and a variety of ship provisions. There is a shipyard capable of doing annual maintenance, overhauls and other kinds of repair, and construction of both starships and non-starships. Most ports of this classification have both a Highport and a Downport.
- Local Conditions: peace footing (government modifier x0.95).
- Naval Support Capacity: 760,000 dTons of military shipping.
- Capable of constructing vessels of up to TL-12.
World Listing: 1105
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|