|Deewaa/Dashinshaii (Gushemege 2223)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||M2 V M3 V|
Deewaa is a poor, low-population desert world with a population less than 10,000 sophonts in population size.
- This world has no free-standing water.
- This a "forbidden" world designated as a Red Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that make it extremely dangerous to visitors. Everyone is forbidden to travel here.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Dashinshaii Subsector of Gushemege Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- It is the homeworld of the Jirtoygh, a near-extinct sophont species and minor race.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Deewaa Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Deewaa Primary Primary Red M2 V Deewaa Companion Secondary Red M3 V
The Jirtoygh are believed to have contracted a fatal disease from the crew of a safari ship that broke the world's quarantine and red zone classification in 487.
- Sir Beckon Verbat, a local knight with an estate on Droun was a hunter of some renown and was seeking new trophies for his hunting lodge. He had no thought for the effect he could have on the Deewaa ecology, and Emporer Cleon IV had him banished even before the full extent of the catastrophe was known.
- Many efforts have been made to save the Jirtoygh but so far to no avail.
- They now number only some 6,400 sentients.
History & Background (Dossier)
Deewaa is a sombre and mournful world, which is bearing witness to the coming extinction of the Jirtoygh minor race, a highly endangered race near extinction.