Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cluseret/Kerr (Massilia 0510)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Kerr Subsector of Massilia Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- During the Long Night this world was known as Shig.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Cluseret Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Cluseret
Primary Main Sequence 1 5100 - 5900 1 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0093 0.08294 0.8 - 1.3 0.93 9.3 Orbit # * * 3 3 7
History & Background (Dossier)
- Cluseret is a member of the Imperium.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Shig is a member world of the Third Imperium.
- Its current ruler, Queen Kaliena Wain, is guiding the world to greater integration into the interstellar community while trying to preserve its unique culture.
- During the Long Night, this world was a high population world built around psionics. One of its inland lakes has the curious property of interacting with the psionic powers of those who go beneath it surface. The first time a person with psionic potential immerses himself in it, his powers are unlocked. Additional immersions result in a temporary but substantial increase in the person's psionic level.
- Pilgrimages to the lake are required of every citizen upon reaching adulthood. Thereafter, only those chosen by the government are allowed to return. The highest psionic talents are conscripted into government service "for the good of the world".