|Serenity/Epshu (Zarushagar 2119)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Serenity is a poor, non-agricultural and nonindustrial world.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Epshu Subsector of Zarushagar Sector in the Domain of Ilelish.
- This world is designated an "amber zone" and caution is advised since the world is considered potentially dangerous.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- It has few prospects for economic development.
There are rumors of a massive secret genetic engineering project going on at a secret laboratory on this planet.
- Some say that government scientists are creating a population and pacification control gas, an atmospheric additive, capable of pacifying entire populations.
- Others claim that a "Xenoempathy Dome" is being created, a techno-psionic device capable of pacifying (...and controlling) the minds of sophonts.
- And yet others say that the experiments are hubris and only great tragedy can come of this research, if it is truly being conducted at all...
- Whatever is occurring, it is being held under great secrecy and attempts to learn more have been ruthlessly suppressed.
The system holds an "Amber Zone" rating due to increased pirate and reaver activity in the area.
- The pirate activity is particularly peculiar since the bodies of victims are often heavily mutilated.
- Some suspect cannibalism or a fiendish cult.
- The number of missing persons reported in the local subsector has also dramatically spiked.
- Imperial authorities are looking into these matters.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing source reference/s. At least one reference, citation, or author if non-canon should be listed for most articles.|