Jump to navigation Jump to search
- They are also known as Variant Human Races.
Library Data Referral Tree
- Human Race
- Major Race
- Minor Race
- Non-human Race
- Variant Race
Most scientists use one or the other of the terms Human chimera or Variant Human Race to indicate these genetically engineered populations.
- These species may or may not rate their own taxonomic name.
- This often depends on political considerations, although sometimes there are sound practical reasons for an omission.
Known Variant Human Races: 1105
The following known variant races exist within Charted Space:
- Lamura Teg
- Many of these involve new species of Humaniti created by genetic engineering during historical times.
- Many laymen consider such species to be minor races, but since they have had no chance to invent jump drive on their own, but may be descended from races that did, they don't fit the usual definition of either.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- GURPS Traveller: Humaniti
- T5 Core Rules
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Creator: Hans Rancke-Madsen
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science