Major Human Race
The three Major Human Races are:
Library Data Referral Tree
- Human Race
- Major Race
- Minor Race
- Non-human Race
- Variant Race
- These three races are widely believed to have independently developed the jump drive.
- These races are collectively called Humaniti and are only considered one of the Major Races or of the Six Races.
- Some consider these races to all be subspecies of one another.
- There is some genetic evidence to support this claim.
- Whatever the truth may be, the very topic of the Solomani Hypothesis is highly political and widely disputed.
- The Geonee, in particular, strongly dispute this idea and insist that they are a different species rather than a subspecies of the Solomani.
While it is widely accepted that all three have independently developed the jump drive, there is some discussion a to whether some or all of these species evolved independently or under the manipulative geneering influence of a precursor race such as the mysterious Ancients.