|Bari/Epshu (Zarushagar 2312)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||F6 V M4 V|
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Epshu Subsector of Zarushagar Sector in the Domain of Ilelish.
- Both the population and economy of this world are expected to grow in the near future barring outside forces.
- This world contains a xeno-archaeological site with suspected high-tech remnants of the now-vanished Ancients precursor race.
- Home of Research Station Kappa (Zarushagar)
- A small colony of Chirpers resides on Bari.
The Ancients site consists of a number of domed structures amidst fields of 3.0 meter high pylons. Other than the effect of generating a mild static charge, little has been learned about the site.
When the base was discovered, a small colony of Chirpers were found living among the ruins. Scientists have determined that the pylon fields hold some significance for the Chirpers, but a connection between the two has not been found.
Binary Solar System
Bari Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Bari Primary Primary Yellow-White F6 V Bari Companion Secondary Red M4 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- The Ancient Studies Department of the University of Gehraid at Dineal (Zarushagar 1324) has been studying the ruins of an Ancient base on this planet since 803.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|