The Flaming Eye
|The Flaming Eye|
|Author||Thom Gressman, J. Andrew Keith, Joe Fugate, Nancy Parker, Bill Hezeltine|
|Publisher||Digest Group Publications|
|Available from||No (Aftermarket)|
|Also See||Vland Sector|
|ISBN: 1-879187-01-9 Stock #880 (BFB)|
- It is an adventure source book designed for MegaTraveller.
The Flaming Eye is two adventures/campaigns for MegaTraveller, presented using the cinematic nugget format. The first, Search and Rescue, involves the extraction of a spy for Lucan's Imperium from the Restored Ziru Sirka. The second, Gamgilebo Incident, deals with the search for two missing starships, belonging to Sharurshid, that appear to have been taken by Corsairs.
- "The ideal Companion to Alien Volume 1, Vilani and Vargr."
The Solomani have the skull and crossbones ...
The Vilani have the flaming eye ...
- Both the dreaded symbols of villainous piracy!
Contents include -'
- Two Complete Campaigns: Packed into this volume is enough source material for two full MegaTraveller campaigns. Seven scenarios are presented in the first campaign, and six scenarios are given in the second campaign.
- Innovative New Cinematic Nuggets: In the new cinematic nugget format, background setting dictates the way material is organized. Special plot synopsis diagrams illustrate ways that background nuggets can be linked together to form pre-planned adventure scenarios.
- Over 25 World data Sheets: First introduced in GDW's product Knightfall, this campaign sourcebook contains detailed stats, maps, and star system diagrams for over 25 worlds in Vland and Windhorn Sectors.
- Numerous Maps and Diagrams: True to the campaign sourcebook name, this volume includes loads of maps and diagrams.
- Full Color Deck Plans: As a bonus, this campaign sourcebook includes deck plans for the Garu class Far Trader.
Table of Contents
|The Flaming Eye|
|Garu Class - Lower Deck||Inner Cover|
|The Flaming Eye||1|
|Search and Rescue: Campaign 1||2|
|Scenario 1: A Simple Job, Really||3|
|Scenario 2: Getting There is Half the Fun||8|
|Scenario 3: Vilani Space||12|
|Scenario 4: Theton||16|
|Scenario 5: Search...||23|
|Scenario 6: ... And Rescue||29|
|Scenario 7: Home Again||34|
|Gamgilebo Incident: Campaign 2||47|
|Scenario 1: Any Old Starport||48|
|Scenario 2: Along the Way||54|
|Scenario 3: Gamgilebo||60|
|Scenario 4: The Pirate Lair||66|
|Scenario 5: Into the Extents||72|
|Scenario 6: Home at Last||85|
|Garu Class - Upper Deck||Inner Cover|
Library Data Entries (Public)
- Domain of Vland
- First Imperium
- Flaming Eye
- Garu class Far Trader
- Lishun Sector
- Lucan's Imperium
- Ngath Confederation
- Vilani Space
- Vland Sector
- Windhorn Sector
Library Data Entries (Automated)
- Gishinridu (world)
- Hrun (world)
- Jesikara (world)
- Larkarda (world)
- Lashlaminan (world)
- Olny (world)
- Popok (world)
- Pradman (world)
- Umilikha (world)
- Dathsuts (world)
- Diiron (world)
- Gamgilebo (world)
- Guusimka (world)
- Maran (world)
- Newcastle (Vl 1801) (world)
- Ondinaga (world)
- Ronni (world)
- Rronaetuts (world)
- Sardia (world)
- Taksarrgh (world)
- Theton (world)
- Timat (world)
- Veppim (world)
- Vhodan (world)
- Zannokh (world)
No information yet available.
Credits (Primary Sources)
|Credits (Primary Sources)|
|Credit||Authors & Contributors|
|Authors||Thom Gressman, J. Andrew Keith, Joe Fugate, Nancy Parker, Bill Hezeltine|
|Development||J. Andrew Keith, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Nancy Parker, Bill Hezeltine|
|Art Direction||Rob Caswell|
|Cover Art||Michael Weaver|
|Interior Art||Rob Caswell, Tom Peters, Blair Reynolds, Joe D. Fugate Sr.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|