This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Temeraire/Conda (Daibei 3020)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M1 V M4 V|
Temeraire is a rich, agricultural world with improving living conditions due to a bustling agro-economy.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- This world is rich with high-grade living conditions, a good climate, and a non-harmful environment. Immigration registration for this world is always in high demand.
- This is a cold world with an overall climate is at the lower temperature range of human-congruous sophont endurance.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Conda Subsector of Daibei Sector in the Domain of Ilelish.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- It is notable as the homeworld of the Evantha, a Minor Race.
- 60% of the population is composed of Evantha.
- About 40% of the population is composed of baseline humans and other non-human sophonts.
- This worlds has previously been known by a number of other names including:
- Castor (Da 3020)
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Castor is a scenic world with huge mountain ranges, vast equatorial deserts, extensive steppes, and several small seas dotted with islands created by its many volcanoes.
- It has two small moons, and the remains of a third form a bright ring around the planet.
- The planet rotates once every 20 hours.
- The world is part of the Tukera Cluster.
Binary Solar System
Temeraire Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Temeraire Primary Primary Red M1 V "Castor" Temeraire Companion Secondary Red M4 V "Pollux"
3020 Temeraire (Imperial)
Starport: Class V (Treydotha) - Naval Base.
Diameter: 4,150 miles (6,600 km). Gravity: 0.6g.
Atmosphere: Dense oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 1.2 billion.
Government: Loose dictatorship (Evantha Protectorate).
Control Level: 4.
Tech Level: 10-11.
World Trade Number: 5.5.
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baron.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial minor duke.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. "Daibei Sector: Library and Map." The Travellers' Digest 15 (1989): 22-25.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dotmap provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dotmap provided)
- Dave Nilsen. Survival Margin (Game Designers Workshop, 1993), TBD.
- Jon F. Zeigler. Rim of Fire (Steve Jackson Games, 2000), TBD.
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Goerge.com
- EXTERNAL LINK: Ross Mack (dead link)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science