Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date: 990 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989|
|991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- As First Survey data was long obsolete, and in observance of the millennium of the Imperium, Second Survey is commissioned by Emperor Gavin.
- Imperial Navy decides to use the Dynam (Lishun 1219) system as a center for mothballing reserve ships after the Third Frontier War.
- Under pressure from the Imperium, the Forine Assembly is forced to recognize Elixabeth (Spinward Marches 1532) and Talchek (Spinward Marches 1631) as client states of the Imperium.
- Imperial Navy accepts "Fer-de-lance" destroyer escort design.
- Solomani Rim War opens as the Imperium uses force to implement the dissolution of the Solomani Autonomous Region.
- Solomani Guard regiment of the Imperial Guard stationed at Capital (Core 2118) disbanded at start of Solomani Rim War due to questions about its loyalty.
- Solomani Rim War begins favorably for the Solomani as Imperial border fleets prove inferior to massed Confederation forces.
- 4518th Lift Infantry Regiment participates in apprehending Solomani exiles and operating detention camps in the Spinward Marches until the end of the Solomani Rim War.
- Imperial naval depot constructed in the asteroid belt at Ultraneta (Old Expanses 1213) to provide support during the Solomani Rim War.
- The Solomani regain border worlds lost to the Imperium in the last 50 years, and even occupy a number of worlds that were never part of the Solomani Sphere.
- Imperial forces encounter the Solomani TL-13 "Blitzkrieg" class light tank on nearly every world garrisoned by the Solomani during the Solomani Rim War.
- No information yet available.