|Temeraire/Conda (Daibei 3020)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||M1 V M4 V|
Temeraire is a rich, agricultural world with improving living conditions due to a bustling agro-economy.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- This world is rich with high-grade living conditions, a good climate, and a non-harmful environment. Immigration registration for this world is always in high demand.
- This is a cold world with an overall climate is at the lower temperature range of human-congruous sophont endurance.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Conda Subsector of Daibei Sector in the Domain of Ilelish.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- It is notable as the homeworld of the Evantha, a Minor Race.
- 60% of the population is composed of Evantha.
- About 40% of the population is composed of baseline humans and other non-human sophonts.
- This worlds has previously been known by a number of other names including:
- Castor (Da 3020)
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Castor is a scenic world with huge mountain ranges, vast equatorial deserts, extensive steppes, and several small seas dotted with islands created by its many volcanoes.
- It has two small moons, and the remains of a third form a bright ring around the planet.
- The planet rotates once every 20 hours.
- The world is part of the Tukera Cluster.
Binary Solar System
Temeraire Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Temeraire
Primary Main Sequence 0.4574 2600 - 3500 0.033 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00475 0.01516 0.15 - 0.24 0.475 4.75 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks "Castor" Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Temeraire
Secondary Main Sequence 0.3626 2100 - 3000 0.014 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00369 0.00967 0.09 - 0.15 0.369 3.69 Orbit # * * 0 1 5 Remarks "Pollux"
IISS GURPS Astrographics Survey
3020 Temeraire (Imperial)
Starport: Class V (Treydotha) - Naval Base.
Diameter: 4,150 miles (6,600 km). Gravity: 0.6g.
Atmosphere: Dense oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 1.2 billion.
Government: Loose dictatorship (Evantha Protectorate).
Control Level: 4.
Tech Level: 10-11.
World Trade Number: 5.5.
Native Sophont (NIL): Evantha
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
Castor (Da 3020), also known as Temeraire, is an important, rich, agricultural world located in Conda Subsector of the Daibei Sector.
- The system is a member of the Imperium.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base associated with it.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Temeraire, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estates of three members of the Imperial Nobility, who are charged with overseeing the world.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial baron.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial minor duke.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. "Daibei Sector: Library and Map." The Travellers' Digest 15 (1989): 22-25.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dotmap provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dotmap provided)
- Dave Nilsen. Survival Margin (Game Designers Workshop, 1993), TBD.
- Jon F. Zeigler. Rim of Fire (Steve Jackson Games, 2000), TBD.
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Goerge.com
- EXTERNAL LINK: Ross Mack dead link
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com