|Answerin/Parsi (Vland 0431)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||F7 V G0 V|
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Parsi Subsector of Vland Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- It is the homeworld of the Answerin, a sophontic species and minor human race.
- This world has a colony at Khakkakum (world).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Answerin culture holds fear of any kind to be a disease of the mind, and Answerin's psychiatrists have effective techniques for eradicating all anxiety from the populace. The principal diagnostic tool for this is a portable device which detects anxiety, by analyzing thoughts and body functions. The device's use borders too closely on psionic practices to allow it free export to the rest of the Imperium, but illegal copies are sometimes smuggled out.
- When necessary, natives of Answerin can produce an adrenalin reaction in their bodies, which gives them temporary superhuman strength and dexterity. Mercenaries from Answerin command premium prices for service.
- The Restored Vilani Empire is using Answerin mercenaries in increasing numbers to augment elite ships' troops and jump troops units.
Binary Solar System
Answerin Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Answerin
Primary Main Sequence 1.196 5800 - 6500 2.584 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01165 0.13333 1.28 - 2.08 1.165 11.65 Orbit # * 0 4 3 7 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Answerin
Secondary Main Sequence 1.04 5400 - 6100 1.21 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00958 0.09124 0.87 - 1.43 0.958 9.58 Orbit # * * 3 3 7
Vland 0431 / Answerin (Imperial)
Starport: Class IV - Naval Base.
Diameter: 5,000 miles (8,000 km). Gravity: 0.5g.
Atmosphere: Standard oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 4 billion.
Control Level: 1.
Tech Level: 12.
World Trade Number: 5.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system contains a Naval Base.