Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Aashrikan/Rhamsteppe (Zarushagar 1740)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||G9 V M4 V|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Rhamsteppe Subsector of Zarushagar Sector in the Domain of Ilelish.
- It has a colony at Dorsiki (Zarushagar Rhamsteppe).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Binary Solar System
Aashrikan Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Aashrikan
Primary Main Sequence 0.848 4100 - 5100 0.47 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00845 0.05686 0.55 - 0.89 0.845 8.45 Orbit # * * 2 2 7 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Aashrikan
Secondary Main Sequence 0.3626 2100 - 3000 0.014 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00369 0.00967 0.09 - 0.15 0.369 3.69 Orbit # * * 0 1 5
History & Background (Dossier)
Aashrikan is a rich, agricultural, nonindustrial garden world with a near-ideal, utopian environment conducive to most forms of sophont life and high-grade living conditions due to a bustling economy.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Zarushagar Sector of the Domain of Ilelish.
- The system hosts both a Naval Base and a Scout Base.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial baron.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial minor duke.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|