Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sekeltin/Annari (Massilia 0140)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||M2 V M4 V|
Sekeltin is a poor, nonindustrial world.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This world has few prospects for economic development.
- This dangerous world is designated an Amber Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions make it dangerous to visitors.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Annari Subsector of Massilia Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Binary Solar System
Sekeltin Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Sekeltin
Primary Main Sequence 0.4258 2400 - 3300 0.027 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0044 0.01358 0.13 - 0.21 0.44 4.4 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks None Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Sekeltin
Secondary Main Sequence 0.3626 2100 - 3000 0.014 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00369 0.00967 0.09 - 0.15 0.369 3.69 Orbit # * * 0 1 5 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|