Margaret class Longliner
|Margaret class Longliner|
|Type: RT Longliner|
|Also see||Merchant Vessel - Liner|
|Canon||Yes. Published, canon starship design.|
|EOS||Still in active service.|
|Hardpoints||5 (x10 possible)|
|Passengers||12 High/Med 24 Low|
|Reference||The Traveller Adventure TBD.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard.|
- It is a civilian ship and a Longliner.
- This ship is also known as:
1,000dt Tukera Long Liner: Using a 1000-ton streamlined hull, the Margaret class Longliner is a main-route passenger transport serving much of the Imperium. It mounts a jump drive V, maneuver drive E, and power plant V to supply power for one month of continuous operation, giving performance of Jump-4 and 1G acceleration. Fuel tankage supports a month of operations and one Jump-4. On the bridge is a Model/4 computer.
- The ship has five hardpoints. Only one triple turret is usually installed; it carries a heterogeneous mix of one beam laser, one missile rack, and one sandcaster.
- The ship carries one vehicle: a 20-ton launch, grappled to the hull. Cargo capacity for the long-liner is 130 tons.
- The Long Liner requires a crew of 13: captain/pilot, astrogator, 6 engineers, medic, 3 stewards, and gunner. The pilot or astrogator operates the launch. The ship can carry up to 36 passengers. There are 50 staterooms and 5 emergency low berths.
General Description & Deck Plans
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||TBD tons.|
|4.||Electronics||Model/TBD fib ship computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry||The normal weapons fit-out for it is:|
|8.||Craft / Drones||None|
|9.||Fuel Treatment||Fueling Equipment:|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
No information yet available. Tukera
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type RT class Trade Liner AKA Trade Liner
- Eakhau class Merchant
- Gold of Zurrian class Long Liner
- Margaret class Longliner
- Petty class Subsidized Merchant
- Pride of Vland class Long Liner
- Queen class Modular Subsidized Merchant
- Shianjo class Liner
- Stubbie class Subsidized Merchant
- Tukera class Longliner
- Type RT class Longliner
- Virtue class Light Freighter
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|