Kaashik class Raider
|Kaashik class Raider|
|Type: PR Commerce Raider|
|Hull Configuration||Flattened Sphere Hull|
|Fuel tank||0 Tons|
|Architect||Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|End of Service||Still in active service.|
Qty: MCr 49.93
|Quick Ship Profile||PR-AA12|
|Also see||Commerce Raider|
|Canon||Published, fan design|
|Reference||Fan: Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
It is a vessel with 1-G and J-2 performance with a streamlined Flattened Sphere Hull. The TL–11 streamlined saucer hulls have Jump-2 drives and carry enough internal fuel for a Range-2 jump, and carry drop tanks with 28 days of power plant fuel and an additional Jump-2 as needed.
- It carries very light armament and a small defensive suite. The ship can enter the atmosphere where its twin plasma guns wreck havoc with ground targets in a close fire support role and provide point defense. They are used for raiding surface installations and have less value in battle with enemy ships of the line.
- It ordinarily carries no subcraft, two ship's vehicles, and drones only when needed.
- It has a 15 sophont crew and 12 marines. They carry 12 marines, this is an orbital assault squad. They jump into battle with drop capsules and the Sath Alliance Air Rafts are used to recover them.
No information yet available.
General Description & Deck Plans
- Tonnage: 100 tons (standard), 1,400 cubic meters.
- Crew: 1 officer, 14 ratings
- Performance: Jump 2. 1G acceleration. Power plant-2. 2 EP. Agility 0.
- Electronics: Model/2 fib ship computer.
- Hardpoints/Armament: One dual plasma gun turret.
- Defenses: None
- Craft: (x2) 2 dton Air Rafts
- Fuel Treatment: Fuel scoops
- Cost: MCr 62.412 standard. MCr 49.93 in quantity.
- Construction Time: 40 weeks standard. 32 weeks in quantity.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||100 tons.|
|3.||Performance / Engineering||Propulsion:|
|4.||Main Section / Electronics||Model/2 fib ship computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry||The normal weapons fit-out for it is:|
|8.||Craft / Drones||Two 2-dton Air/Rafts|
|9.||Fuel Treatment||Fueling Equipment:|
|10.||Cost||MCr62.412 standard. MCr 49.93 in quantity..|
|11.||Construction Time||40 weeks standard. 32 weeks in quantity.|
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type PR class Raider
|This article has metadata.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|