|No. of Worlds||16|
|Majority Control||Unexplored (NaXX) - 56%|
|Secondary Control||Non-aligned (NaHu) - 31%|
|Tertiary Control||Sath Exploration (SaXX) - 13%|
|Imperial Coordinate||54 / -29|
|This sector has sector data|
- It is part of Uncharted Space.
- 1 Meta-History & Background: 2019-0708
- 2 Description (Specifications)
- 3 History & Background (Dossier)
- 4 Trade Routes (Physical & Socioeconomic Astrography)
- 5 Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- 6 References & Contributors (Sources)
Meta-History & Background: 2019-0708
- It appears on Traveller Map.
- It does not yet appear in published products.
A sector located to rimward of the Distant Fringe proper. It lies within the Great Void and is almost entirely rift density. Only one subsector (Liradi Subsector, subsector A) is directly accessible to conventional jump-2 vessels travelling from the Distant Fringe proper. One other subsector (Ikhasha Subsector, subsector D) is accessible via the Sath Ith-Saa-Ka Waypoint in Far Home Sector. The positions and types of its stars have been cataloged as part of the University of Tal Varisa Deep Sky Program.
This sector has been known by different names to different groups over its existence including the following:
|Gulf Sector Names|
|Third Imperium||TBD||Third Imperium|
|Droyne||TBD||Droyne Oytrip Yatroy|
|K'kree||TBD||Two Thousand Worlds|
The following languages are among the most commonly spoken within Gulf Sector:
- Fleet Anglic. Properly, it is called Old High Anglic. The language of the First Confederation and the Last Armada. It is no longer widely spoken outside of academic circles but is the root tongue of a number of other languages:
- Anglish The language of the Firstworlds. A direct descendant of Fleet Anglic, widely spoken throughout the Distant Fringe region. Most people know a few words and phrases of Anglish.
- Padori. A direct descendant of Fleet Anglic, widely spoken within the Pador-Aredian cluster and common throughout rimward half of Far Home Sector.
- Kha’thak. The primary language of the Shikh’aa Faction of the Sath.
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated within this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Non-Human Races
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
- Non-Human Races
Sector Sophont Demographics Table
No polities exist within Gulf Sector. The Sath Alliance lay claim to all non-human areas, including the Great Void, though enforcing such a claim is impossible. The Sath of the Hak'tha Spread belong to the Shikh’aa Faction of the Sath Alliance.
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) are found within Gulf Sector:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Other Non-Human Races:
- Hoppers: approximately 11,000 (5.26% of the population), within the Liradi Trace.
- Sath: 5000 (2.39% of the population), originating from within the Sath Alliance in Far Home Sector. The Sath of Gulf Sector are entirely concentrated in the Hak'tha Spread.
- Temelik: approximately 1000 (0.48% of the population), within the Liradi Trace.
- Pre-Humaniti Era
- Founding Era
- Dark Age: Voyagers known to have been active in the sector.
- Expansion Era
- Early Modern Era
- Post-War Era
- Present Day
Major Historical Events
Some of the important historical events that have affected Gulf Sector include:
- 2255AD Gulf Sector officially named. It had previously been charted by long-range scans performed by vessels the Last Armada.
Clusters & Traces
Rifts & Voids
- The Great Void.
Other Astrographic Features
- Basilisk's Eye (1723 Tarchon Sector). The extremely luminous white supergiant star, lying around 150 parsecs to coreward-trailing, can be clearly seen from all of the worlds lying within Gulf Sector.
- Demon's Eye (1621 Far Home Sector). The intensely luminous blue supergiant star, lying around 20 parsecs to coreward, can be clearly seen from all of the worlds lying within Gulf Sector.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- Distant Fringe
No information yet available.
The following subsectors can be found within this sector:
The following systems and worlds can be found within this area:
|This article has a secret.|