|Alzenei/Jungleblut (Far Frontiers 1934)
|Classic Era (1115)
|Starport||B|| Good: Spacecraft Construction, Overhaul, Refined fuel
Size||7|| Medium (11,200 km, 0.70g - 0.94g)|
Hydrographics||8|| Wet World 80%|
Population||8|| Moderate (800 million)|
Government||9|| Impersonal Bureaucracy|
Law||5|| Moderate Law (no concealable weapons)|
Tech Level||C|| Average Stellar (robots)
||G8 V M4 D
Alzenei is a rich world.
- As a rich world, this planet has high-grade living conditions and is highly sought after by immigrating sophonts.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Some of the sources of this world's wealth are well known, but others remain a mystery. Many speculate on these mysterious sources of wealth. Some even investigate them... to no avail yet.
- This world is also the overall capital of an interstellar government with the massive extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- It is a client state of the Third Imperium in the Jungleblut Subsector of Far Frontiers Sector.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- The Alzenei system is the hub and capital of the League of Suns.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The planet is an important center of trade and culture, housing a regional office of Frontiers Developments, Inc. as well as the famed Institute for System Studies.
Binary Solar System
Alzenei Binary Star System
History & Background (Dossier)
The Alzenei system is the hub and capital of the League of Suns, an Imperial-allied state embracing some ten worlds in a loose coalition.
- An Imperial mission is maintained on the world, and the government, by treaty, services Imperial scout and naval units operating in this region of space.
- The Imperial presence has helped limit encroachment by neighboring Zhodani clients.
References & Contributors (Sources)
||This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.