|Hunberri/Annari (Massilia 0339)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||M0 V M7 V|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy is bustling and an increase in living conditions is expected in the near future.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Annari Subsector of Massilia Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- During the Long Night this world was named Kaim.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Binary Solar System
Hunberri Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Hunberri Primary Primary Red M0 V None Hunberri Companion Secondary Red M7 V None
History & Background (Dossier)
The people of Hunberri are famous for their honesty and their stubbornness.
It is an unbearable disgrace for a Hunberrin to be found a liar or a cheat, and total ostracism is the least punishment society will deal out to offenders. However, the desire to fight and the desire to be right seem to have gotten mixed. A Hunberrin will not admit to being wrong when he has expressed an opinion, nor will he say he cannot do a job that he has consented to take on, regardless of circumstances. This has made business collaborations with offworlders trying at times. The drive behind native behavior seems to be more to avoid ridicule than to act for one's own pleasure.
Curiosity and inventiveness are below average and technological progress has been slow and largely imitative of outside work. This does not imply poor technical skill, for Hunberri has a 100% literacy rate and excellent technical schools. Art is based on ideals of restraint and balance, as is philosophy and personal life.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|