|Mogok/Gaussi (Zarushagar 2616)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||G0 V M5 V|
Mogok (World) Synopsis
Mogok is a nonindustrial vacuum world, which warrants hazardous environment precautions. It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Gaussi Subsector of Zarushagar Sector in the Domain of Ilelish.
- This world was once known as "Australia".
Non-canon: It is a vacuum world, which warrants hazardous environment precautions.
The Mogok-Australia system is a binary star system with 15 major planets.
- Four of those planets are gas giants and the rest are rocky or icy planetoids.
- The system is also home to over 70 moons and other natural satellites.
- Of the 11 solid planets, four are in the main star's habitable zone.
- Of these only one has an atmosphere that can sustain common sentient life.
- The other three all have atmospheres in varying degrees ranging from very thin with no oxygen to extremely thick and full of corrosive greenhouse gases.
Binary Solar System
Mogok Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Mogok Primary Primary Yellow G0 V Mogok Companion Secondary Red M5 V
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.