From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
Currency in the Third Imperium
 The Credit
The basic unit of legal tender in the Third Imperium is the Imperial credit. Individual worlds may issue their own currencies, and those currencies may or may not be acceptable on other worlds. Similarly, corporations and megacorporations may issue scrip, and its acceptance outside of the corporate environment is a matter of conjecture, but Imperial credits are accepted everywhere in the Third Imperium and in many locations outside of it.
Ten Imperial Credits (Cr10)
 Physical Attributes
Imperial credits are almost impossible to counterfeit because of their unique method of manufacture. Plastic fibers ..→
| News & New Releases
- The Traveller 5th edition Core rules books developed and published as part of the Kickstarter project are starting to arrive in people hands.
- Hunter Gordon, the author of T20, has passed away.
- David Blalock, owner of D.B. Game Design, and "Adrian" of custom-anything.com announced that they are using Kickstarter to raise funds to publish the "Fat Cat Far Trader game book: a starship supplement", the first licensed product in suport of T5. You have until Sunday Jul 8, 2012 11:10pm EDT to support it.
- Marc Miller Announced that he is using Kickstarter to raise funds to publish the first Run of T5 you have until July 1, 2012 13:00 EST to support it.
- Spica Publishing announces the availability of Field Manual, a new book for Mongoose Traveller. Released February 2011
- Spica Publishing announces the availability of System Book 1: Katringa, a new PDF for Mongoose Traveller. Released November 2010
- Spica Publishing announces the availability of Allies, Contacts, Enemies & Rivals (ACER), a new PDF for Mongoose Traveller. Released September 2010