From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Two Thousand Worlds
Two Thousand Worlds (Polity) Synopsis
The Two Thousand Worlds is a multi-system, multi-sector hegemony, characterized by a very high degree of governmental centralization that gives local (planetary) governments very little freedom, while enjoying a very strong ability to establish unified policy. Much like the Third Imperium, K'kree governance is also very feudal in nature, with planetary Steppelords having some independence from the de facto supreme leader of the entire, multi-sector polity, the "Steppelord of the Two Thousand Worlds".
The Two Thousand Worlds, or T't'tkahk Xeng Kirr in the K'kree language, is the most ..→
| News & New Releases
- 13Mann announced the start of the crowd funding project Liftoff, a starter set for the Traveller RPG made for young players.
- TravellerconUSA 2014 (10-12 October 2014) announced on Kickstarter
- The Traveller 5th edition Core rules books developed and published as part of the Kickstarter project are starting to arrive in people hands.
- Hunter Gordon, the author of T20, has passed away.
- David Blalock, owner of D.B. Game Design, and "Adrian" of custom-anything.com announced that they are using Kickstarter to raise funds to publish the "Fat Cat Far Trader game book: a starship supplement", the first licensed product in suport of T5. You have until Sunday Jul 8, 2012 11:10pm EDT to support it.
- Marc Miller Announced that he is using Kickstarter to raise funds to publish the first Run of T5 you have until July 1, 2012 13:00 EST to support it.
|Note to Traveller Authors
|The Traveller Wiki is not considered a canonical source for any Traveller materials. It is intended as a reference for fans, referees, and players. If you, as an author or pendant, need to cite Traveller canon we encourage you to refer to the original source material.