From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Express Boat Network
Within the Imperium, the single most important duty of the Interstellar Scout Service is performed by its Communications Office. This office maintains the sprawling express boat network which provides communications between the stars for government, industry, commercial enterprises, and private individuals.
The Express Boat Network: Like the arteries and veins of a body, the express boat network binds the Imperium together by providing worlds with a constant flow of information and communications for official, commercial, and private purposes.
This system has three basic components:
| News & New Releases
- 13Mann announced the start of the crowd funding project Liftoff, a starter set for the Traveller RPG made for young players.
- TravellerconUSA 2014 (10-12 October 2014) announced on Kickstarter
- The Traveller 5th edition Core rules books developed and published as part of the Kickstarter project are starting to arrive in people hands.
- Hunter Gordon, the author of T20, has passed away.
- David Blalock, owner of D.B. Game Design, and "Adrian" of custom-anything.com announced that they are using Kickstarter to raise funds to publish the "Fat Cat Far Trader game book: a starship supplement", the first licensed product in suport of T5. You have until Sunday Jul 8, 2012 11:10pm EDT to support it.
- Marc Miller Announced that he is using Kickstarter to raise funds to publish the first Run of T5 you have until July 1, 2012 13:00 EST to support it.
|Note to Traveller Authors
|The Traveller Wiki is not considered a canonical source for any Traveller materials. It is intended as a reference for fans, referees, and players. If you, as an author or pendant, need to cite Traveller canon we encourage you to refer to the original source material.