From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
Heavily Vilani in nature this subsector was colonized during the early days of the Ziru Sirka.
The Main Page is defended by 205th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1116
Arnakhish, subsector C of Dagudashaag has 37 worlds, of which 31 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 7 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are 2 Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus 8 Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are 16 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds versus one Industrial (In) world. There are 3 Rich (Ri) worlds versus 8 Poor (Po) worlds. There is one Water (Wa) and Ocean (Oc) world, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, 3 Desert (De) worlds, one Asteroid (As) belt, and 5 Vacuum (Va) worlds. There is one High population (Hi) world versus 7 Low population (Lo) worlds and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are 8 Naval bases in the subsector, 13 Scout bases, and no Way stations. In Arnakhish there are 3 race homeworlds. The Imperial nobility includes 37 Knights, 4 Baronets, 5 Barons, 8 Marquis, 5 Vicounts, one Count, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Likhukam (Dagudashaag 2204). The highest tech level is F at Likhukam (Dagudashaag 2204), and Ninlakim (Dagudashaag 2208). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11). The subsector capital is at Likhukam (Dagudashaag 2204).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1116
The following astrographic features and trade routes can be found within this area:
World Listing: 1116
The following systems ..→
| News & New Releases
- Gypsy Knight Games announced the release of Lee-class Merchant, the 10th book in the series on starships in the Clement Sector.
- 13Mann announced the start of the crowd funding project Liftoff, a starter set for the Traveller RPG made for young players.
- TravellerconUSA 2014 (10-12 October 2014) announced on Kickstarter
- The Traveller 5th edition Core rules books developed and published as part of the Kickstarter project are starting to arrive in people hands.
- Hunter Gordon, the author of T20, has passed away.
- David Blalock, owner of D.B. Game Design, announced that they are using Kickstarter to raise funds to publish the "Fat Cat Far Trader game book: a starship supplement", the first licensed product in suport of T5. You have until Sunday Jul 8, 2012 11:10pm EDT to support it.
|Note to Traveller Authors
|The Traveller Wiki is not considered a canonical source for any Traveller materials. It is intended as a reference for fans, referees, and players. If you, as an author or pendant, need to cite Traveller canon we encourage you to refer to the original source material.