From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
Arrghoun is a now lost Vargr language. It was known widely in the Gvurrdon Sector during the -1300s, replaced by Gvegh and its related family of languages by the -900s.
Vargr language scholars believe the language was largely a trade language, developed as an aid to trade throughout the sector.
Arrghoun is a relatively simple Vargr language which in its development lost such complications as noun declensions, gender differences, or elaborate endings or prefixes.
The basic unconjugated verb is the infinitive. When the verb is conjugated to show the actor, a noun or pronoun acts as its subject, and an appropriate ending is added to the verb to agree with the subject. Endings for person (first ..→
| News & New Releases
- 13Mann announced the start of the crowd funding project Liftoff, a starter set for the Traveller RPG made for young players.
- TravellerconUSA 2014 (10-12 October 2014) announced on Kickstarter
- The Traveller 5th edition Core rules books developed and published as part of the Kickstarter project are starting to arrive in people hands.
- Hunter Gordon, the author of T20, has passed away.
- David Blalock, owner of D.B. Game Design, and "Adrian" of custom-anything.com announced that they are using Kickstarter to raise funds to publish the "Fat Cat Far Trader game book: a starship supplement", the first licensed product in suport of T5. You have until Sunday Jul 8, 2012 11:10pm EDT to support it.
- Marc Miller Announced that he is using Kickstarter to raise funds to publish the first Run of T5 you have until July 1, 2012 13:00 EST to support it.