Traveller is a product with copyright. No reproduction of significant parts of the text of the game will be allowed here, Far Future Enterprises has a quite generous fair use policy Here (PDF document).
FFE Copyright Notice
The Traveller game in all forms is owned by Far Future Enterprises. Copyright 1977 - 2017 Far Future Enterprises. Traveller is a registered trademark of Far Future Enterprises. Far Future permits web sites and fanzines for this game, provided it contains this notice, that Far Future is notified, and subject to a withdrawal of permission on 90 days notice. The contents of this site are for personal, non-commercial use only. Any use of Far Future Enterprise's copyrighted material or trademarks anywhere on this web site and its files should not be viewed as a challenge to those copyrights or trademarks. In addition, any program/articles/file on this site cannot be republished or distributed without the consent of the author who contributed it.
The library entries in this Wiki are entered with the explicit permission of the copyright holder(s) and under the terms of the copyright notice above.
Steve Jackson Games Online Policy notice
GURPS is a registered trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and the art here is copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by SJ Games. This material is used here in accordance with the SJ Games online policy
QuikLink Interactive Inc. Policy on use of Traveller20 Role Playing Titles and Trademarks. Copyright 2002 QuikLink Interactive, Inc. The material is used here in accordance with the QuikLink Interactive online policy.
Some material from QuikLink Interactive Inc. is licensed under the terms of the Open Gaming License (OGL). Any OGC material added to this wiki is dual licensed under the cc-by-sa and the OGC.
Mongoose Publishing Fans Fair Use Policy
- Whether as author, artist or publisher, no money can ever be charged for OTU material. You cannot 'recover costs', you cannot 'accept donations.' If we get even a whiff that money is changing hands, we will have to take action (if you are interested in fruit for your labours, I suggest you submit it to Signs & Portents!).
- The Traveller Logo Licence and, by extension, the Traveller Logo can never be used in conjunction with such material. The logo or its likeness can never appear alongside such material.
- Current Traveller rules produced with such material must be declared Open Content, and must be indicated as such in a prominent fashion, such as being 'boxed off' or produced in Bold Text. OTU material (any names, places, concepts, etc) that can be related to the OTU in any way can never be made Open. Any attempt to do so, whether intentional or not, will force us to take action. The OGL must be included with such material.
- We reserve the right to remove or change this policy at any time, at which point any existing material will have to conform to the new rules, if any.
- All such material must include the following disclaimer;
"This article is of purely unofficial origin, and should in no way be considered official Traveller canon. Traveller is a trademark of Far Future Enterprises, inc, and is used under licence by Mongoose Publishing."
Individual Author copyrights
The official policy for material written by individuals (i.e. fan created material) is you must have explicit permission from the author to post it here. You should create (or find) a page for the author (e.g. Thomas Jones-Low). You will need to make sure the author's page has the permission template posted on their page. If the author is also a registered user on the Traveller Wiki, you may use their user page.
All user contributions to the Traveller wiki which don't fall under one of the above copyright licenses are available under the Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license.