From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
The best method of travel is called high passage, which involves first class accomodations and cuisine.
- For the magazine of the same name, see High Passage Magazine.
Please see the following AAB articles for more information:
- Interstellar Travelling (Travelling in Charted Space)
- High passengers have the services of the ship's steward, entertainment and complete attention to their comfort.
- There is a baggage allowance of up to 1,000 kilograms.
- High passage costs Cr10,000.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article lacks sufficient detail and while it possesses all of the desired stylistic features, it needs more quality content. More work needs to be done to make this a whole page and a good article. This is step 5. in the article refinement process.