- A reference may be any one of a number of source types from published works, to fan authors, to unpublished notes or drafts, to Marc Miller's latest ideas.
- The Traveller RPG Wiki is open to any kind of contribution and is mandated from FFE to be as inclusionary as possible.
It is important to make sure that as many references as possible are noted here at the wiki. It's important because it's the right choice, but also because it makes it easier for future authors to research what exists and how to expand the future story line. The wiki is very much a source reference document for the greater Traveller community.
1. Published references in chronological order 2. EXTERNAL LINK: TBD 3. INTERNAL LINK: TBD 4. Traveller Wiki Editorial Team 5. Artist & Contributor: TBD 6. Author & Contributor: (whether published, unpublished, or otherwise)
The Traveller RPG Wiki is primarily a crowd-sourced, group, or team effort. Most contributors are not paid and do not receive compensation. They contribute out of choice and no matter the size, quantity, or quality of their contribution, they deserve to be credited. Everyone who legitimately contributes will be credited if they desire to be credited.
Sources have varied since 2006 CE, but now aspire to comply with the Citation article.
Research Source Types
Source text, in research (especially in the humanities), a source of information referred to by citation
- Primary source, a first-hand written evidence of history made at the time of the event by someone who was present
- In Trav terms: An original canon book publication
- Secondary source, a written account of history based upon the evidence from primary sources
- Tertiary source, a compilation based upon primary and secondary sources
- In Trav terms: A derivative source based on earlier writing. OR...
- In Trav terms: A semi or non-canon set of writing or fan contributions that has not been canonized.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at source Historical source. The list of authors can be seen in the source&action=history page history. The text of Wikipedia is available under the Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.|
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at text Source text. The list of authors can be seen in the text&action=history page history. The text of Wikipedia is available under the Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.|