Alien - Vilani & Vargr
|Vilani & Vargr|
The Coreward Races
|Publisher||Digest Group Publications|
|Author||James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes|
The first volume of a thoroughly revised and updated series on the aliens of MegaTraveller.
The Vilani: founders of the oldest human empire in charted space ...
Immerse yourself in the rich details presented within these pages...
Experience these aliens as you never have before!
Contents include for each alien race ...
- Physiology: See technically accurate details of the race's body structure.
- Psychology: Get inside the race's mind and find out how they think.
- Detailed Starmaps: Study stamps of the race's home region, with all star system positions accurately shown.
- Society and Culture: Find out how the alien race lives, and what makes their culture unique.
- History Learn never-before-revealed details about the race's history, and how they got where they are today.
- New Game Rules: Discover how you can confidently integrate the race into your MegaTraveller campaigns.
- Sample Technology: See actual examples of the alien race's robots, vehicles, and starships.
- Roleplaying examples:Gain new insights into roleplaying the race by studying the detailed play examples, hints, and tips presented inside.
- Cover Artwork
- A.C. Farley
- Interior Artwork
- Tom Peters, K. Lebherz Gelinas, William H. Keith, Jr., Joe D. Fugate Sr.
Table of Contents
The Vilani 2 Vland: The Vilani Homeworld 6 Vilani Space: Then and Now 10 Vilani Society and Culture 13 The History of the Vilani people 16 Vilani: Referee's Section 23 Vilani Character Generation 25 Roleplaying Vilani 27 New game rules for Vilani 37 Vland Sector 98
The Vargr 40 Lair: The Vargr homeworld 43 The Vargr Extents 46 Vargr Society and Culture 56 The History of the Vargr Race 59 Vargr: Referee's Section 63 Vargr Character Generation 66 Roleplaying Vargr 76 New game rules for Vargr 85 Vargr vehicles 92