Titan class Strike Cruiser
|Titan class Strike Cruiser|
|Type: CS Strike Cruiser|
|Hull Configuration||Cone Hull|
|Fuel tank||0 Tons|
|Architect||Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|End of Service||Still in active service.|
Qty: MCr 13,229.379
|Quick Ship Profile||CS-0BX55|
|Canon||Published, fan design|
|Reference||Fan: Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
- It carries heavy armament and a military defensive suite. VNS 40C: A long range Strike Cruiser built to jump in and bombard enemy planets with heavy nuclear ordnance. This capability was not seen as part of a larger invasion and assault concept which is typical of aggressive imperial naval planning. The Vegans saw this as a guarantee that they could deliver vengeance if attacked first. Unfortunately, this class did not fully live up to the concept. The lack of armor is an expected trade-off required to achieve the jump range needed. This vulnerability meant the ship might arrive and deliver its payload; however, surviving and returning home were an entirely different matter.
- It ordinarily carries several subcraft, ship's vehicles, and drones when needed.
- It has a 187 sophont crew and 20 marines.
No information yet available.
General Description & Deck Plans
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||TBD tons.|
|4.||Electronics||Model/TBD fib ship computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry||The normal weapons fit-out for it is:|
|8.||Craft / Drones||TBD|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
During peacetime her jump capabilities gave the fleet a good patrol range and allowed squadrons of this class to act as a quick reaction force. It is one of the most common starships found in Vegan Space.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type CS class Strike Cruiser
- Admiral Clarkson class Attack Cruiser
- Aenoegrr class Strike Cruiser
- Agidda class Attack Cruiser
- Dzen class Strike Cruiser
- Fitl class Strike Cruiser
- Flinder class War Cruiser
- Gauntlet class Strike Cruiser
- Hroilri'ea class Strike Cruiser
- Nibar class Strike Cruiser
- Rambler class Strike Cruiser
- Rapier class War Cruiser
- Sniper class Strike Cruiser
- Tash class War Cruiser
- Tempest class Attack Cruiser
- Titan class Strike Cruiser
- Vlezhdatl class Strike Cruiser
- Waco class Strike Cruiser
|This article has metadata.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|