Admiral Clarkson class Attack Cruiser
|Admiral Clarkson class Attack Cruiser|
A heavily armed strike cruiser
|Type: CS Attack Cruiser|
|Hull Configuration||Needle hull|
|Fuel tank||0 Tons|
|End of Service||No longer in active service.|
|Architect fee||Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Quick Ship Profile||CS-0BS52|
|Canon||Published, fan design|
|Era||from -2408 to -2219|
|Reference||Fan: Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
It is a vessel with 5-G and J-2 performance with a streamlined needle/wedge hull.
- It carries heavy armament and a defensive suite.
- It ordinarily carries a 20 ton Gig subcraft, no ship's vehicles, and drones only when needed.
- It has a 224 sophont crew and 20 marines.
Admiral Clarkson class Attack Cruisers
Envisioned as the smallest hull that would hold the largest available particle accelerator spinal mounted weapon. The ship is literally wrapped around this primary weapon. At first, Vilani designs of the Ziru Sirka were ill equipped to repel firepower of this magnitude. They have 115 double occupancy staterooms for 224 crew which include: 11 command, 76 engineering, 74 gunnery, 3 flight, 40 service and 20 marines. Unarmored, under-powered and poorly protected, they feature the experimental, reverse engineered repulsors. The design's focus is on offensive power. The large cargo bay allowed later refits of this series to incorporate additional marine barracks, or fighter squadrons to enhance mission flexibility. They deployed with Jump-2 drop tanks with an additional 28 day endurance.
No information yet available.
General Description & Deck Plans
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||20,000 tons.|
|4.||Electronics||Model/5 fib ship computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry||The normal weapons fit-out for it is:|
|8.||Craft / Drones||20 ton gig|
|9.||Fuel Treatment||Fueling Equipment:|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type CS class Strike Cruiser
- Admiral Clarkson class Attack Cruiser
- Aenoegrr class Strike Cruiser
- Agidda class Attack Cruiser
- Dzen class Strike Cruiser
- Fitl class Strike Cruiser
- Flinder class War Cruiser
- Gauntlet class Strike Cruiser
- Hroilri'ea class Strike Cruiser
- Nibar class Strike Cruiser
- Rambler class Strike Cruiser
- Rapier class War Cruiser
- Sniper class Strike Cruiser
- Tash class War Cruiser
- Tempest class Attack Cruiser
- Titan class Strike Cruiser
- Vlezhdatl class Strike Cruiser
- Waco class Strike Cruiser
|This article has metadata.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|