Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date: 1,115 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114|
|1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- The last meeting of the Mongrebi Trade Conference was held on Ermi (Zarushagar 3139).
- Egharsgon, leader of Kforuzeng retires amid the decline of the once powerful corsair group.
- Ethueng splinter group of Kforuzeng deals with Tukera Lines for protection and cooperation against Oberlindes Lines.
- Duchess Shiga Suzjoiva Shogs succeeded by her daughter as ruler of Lishuggi/Rure (Gushemege 1019).
- A group of Imperials from Lunion illegally settles on Steel.
- The Darrian Confederation overturns the Winston (Spinward Marches 0620) world government, installing a governor supported by Confederation militia.
- The Jihad of Faarzgaen holds eight worlds in the Llaezgaen and Vorvoun subsectors of Provence Sector.
- Tukera Lines encourages the Ethueng Vargr corsairs to break away from the Kforuzeng, and transfer their dealings for protection to them.
- Vargr defeats from the Fifth Frontier War spur growth of the Church of the Chosen Ones in Gvurrdon Sector.
- The Junidy (Spinward Marches 3202) Liberation Army, a Llellewyloly terrorist movement, begins working closely with the Kforuzeng Vargr corsairs.
- Steel (Spinward Marches 1529) is opened by the Imperium for colonization.
- Marsons Mobile Rifles fails to conquer Tionale (Spinward Marches 1511).
- With ships from the Darrian Confederation Navy's special arm orbiting above, the citizens of Nonym (Spinward Marches 0321) overthrow their government and appeal to join the Confederation.
- The Imperial Navy Department on Capital (Core 2118) publishes the "Starship and Space Identification Guide."
- A popular uprising on Zenopit (Spinward Marches 1010) briefly threatened the Federation of Arden's control, but ultimately only damaged the starport and surroundings.
- The Excalibur (Spinward Marches 1225) civil war finally ended with the installation of a popular dictator, who has led the world to apply for membership in the Border Worlds Confederation.
- Kuai Qing (Spinward Marches 1040) is raided twice this year, once at the starport and once at the city of Yin Vadi.
- Aslan ihatei pushing into the Marches are defeated at Talos (Spinward Marches 1436) by an unknown force.
- A Darrian research team from the University of Zlodh discovers the ruins of an ancient outpost on Kardin (Spinward Marches 0429).
- 131-1115 Gunnery Sgt. Farouk Chi of the 3277th Imperial Marine Regiment is court-martialed and executed for murdering 70 Zhodani prisoners of war.
- 341-1115 The gas giant Plistii, around which Quiru (Spinward Marches 2321) orbits, suddenly undergoes a violent shudder, thought to be either a massive storm front or a gasquake in its core.
- 359-1115 Blackhawk Enterprises served an Imperial indictment imposing a huge fine for alleged violations of naval interdictions.
- A co-ordinated ambush on Sharaa (Dagudashaag 1539) destroys a Red Eagles terrorist base, killing the Red Eagle Leader, Kylie Two-Shadows.
- Oekhsos Tirades begin and encourage an anti-Imperial attitude which advocate attacks on the Imperium.