Federation of Arden
- It is part of Charted Space.
- 1 Astronavigational Codes
- 2 Description (Specifications)
- 3 History & Background (Dossier)
- 4 Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- 5 References & Contributors (Sources)
|Federation of Arden||Pre-Imperial||FedArd||No standard code||None|
|Federation of Arden||1st Survey (300)||Fa||2-ltr code||None|
|Federation of Arden||2nd Survey (1065)||FeAr||4-ltr code||None|
The Federation of Arden is a small and relatively weak government.
Arden employs a policy of neutrality, enjoying its position between two larger powers.
- The Third Imperium and the Zhodani Consulate tolerate Arden's neutrality because it suits all the parties involved.
- As a small and relatively weak government, the Federation has chosen neutrality as its course toward self-preservation.
- This neutrality is of a passive nature; its systems have been declared conditionally open: any belligerent may enter any of the systems for replenishment and refueling.
- Arden's own Federation Defense Fleet stands ready to defend the system and segregate ships of the belligerents into designated areas of the systems.
- Arden's neutrality has made the Federation a clandestine meeting place for agents of all sides for intelligence gathering and negotiation.
The Federation is controlled by the Arden Society, a small group of dedicated individuals who become members through contributions of finance or labour. The government is extremely repressive.
After the Fifth Frontier War, the Federation continued its expansionist policies, absorbing Quare (Spinward Marches 0915), Zenopit (Spinward Marches 1010), Pequan (Spinward Marches 1210), and Tremous Dex (Spinward Marches 1311) by 1117. However, following the warming of Imperial-Zhodani relations beginning in 1119, the Federation's importance waned with the increasing number of legitimate channels between the two governments.
Era: Milieu 1120
In the years since the close of the Fifth Frontier War, the Federation has pursued expansionist policies, expanding to include several additional worlds prior to 1120: Quare (Spinward Marches 0915), Zenopit (Spinward Marches 1010), Pequan (Spinward Marches 1210), Digitis (Spinward Marches 1212), Edinina (Spinward Marches 1213), and Tremous Dex (Spinward Marches 1311).
Government & Politics (Leadership)
Arden is controlled by the Arden Society, a small group of dedicated individuals who become members through financial or labor contributions.
- The government is extremely repressive.
Military & Intelligence (Force Projection)
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
The capital/s of this polity is/are located in the following location/s:
Polity Notes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|