Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date: 1,105 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104|
|1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- The Gabriel/Dpres (Trojan Reach 1114) genetic engineering Research Station Delta, set up in 1098, was moved to Dostevsky without explanation with the original research station shut and locked down.
- A world war on Feri/Regina (Spinward Marches 2005) is started between an anti-Imperial alliance of five nations, and the two most powerful loyalist nations.
- Merchant trader Bloodwell lost with all hands to Imperial naval action when mistakenly identified as hostile.
- The Travellers' Aid Society announced the indefinite closing of its class A facility on Efate (Spinward Marches 1705) and the posting of that world as an amber travel zone.
- Kforuzeng, the most powerful Vargr corsair band in Gvurrdon Sector virtually monopolized all corsair activity along most of the length of the Domain of Deneb border.
- The cumulative errors of four successive Company administrators on Rejhappur had probably already made disaster inevitable with the arrival of Sir Percival Jameison as the new Director-General on Rejhappur. Jameison set out to replace the economic conquest of Dunbar Shuttleport and the slow land gains of more recent years with outright military conquest of all the un-pacified tribes.
- Professor Jothan Messandi missing, presumed dead, while on an archaeological expedition to Mirayn.
- Vanessa Haldane-Tukera Ashran. 1st issue of Ian and Hypatia.
- Musush Igsiirdi Tauribi. Dowager Archduchess of Vland.