Gabriel (TR 1114) (world)
This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Gabriel/Dpres (Trojan Reach 1114)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||G8 V M8 V|
Gabriel (TR 1114) is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- This world has a research station engaged in the scientific pursuit of knowledge.
- It is a client state of the Third Imperium in the Dpres Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Gabriel (TR 1114) Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Gabriel (TR 1114)
Primary Main Sequence 0.871 4300 - 5300 0.52 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00846 0.05981 0.57 - 0.93 0.846 8.46 Orbit # * * 2 2 7 Remarks Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Gabriel (TR 1114)
Secondary Main Sequence 0.244 1900 - 2500 0.003 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00224 0.00415 0.04 - 0.06 0.224 2.24 Orbit # * * * 0 5 Remarks
History & Background (Dossier)
- The world contains a research center specializing in genetic engineering.
|Gabriel/Dpres (Trojan Reach 0915)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Non-canon: Gabriel is a small, barren world lying just outside the Imperium, is a minor stepping stone on the Imperial-Florian League trade route, has only a tiny population of 70 miners and star-port personnel.
The downport and only settlement is Armageeon city, a small collection of buildings lining a single road to and from the starport.
- All are individually pressurized to compensate for the trace atmosphere.
In 1098 Research Station Delta was set up on Gabriel, its main subject of research being genetic engineering, particularly the military applications thereof. In 1103, various technicians from Imperial Geneering, LIC joined the team of scientists. In 1105, the station was moved to Dostevsky without explanation and the research station shut and locked down.