Keawehei class Destroyer
|Keawehei class Destroyer|
A Keawehei class Destroyer under high burn on clan missions in Hierate Space.
|Type: DM Destroyer|
|Canon||Yes. Published, canon starship design.|
|EOS||Still in active service.|
|Hull||Flattened Sphere Hull|
|Passengers||54 High/Med 0 Low|
|Reference||Third Imperium 02 18.|
|Streamlining||Lifting Body Hull|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard.|
The Keawehei class Destroyer is a warship.
It is a vessel with 4-G and J-4 performance with a Lifting Body Flattened Sphere Hull. The Keawehei class Destroyer is intended as both a support and fighter-screen in large fleet actions and as a paramilitary vessel in non-war situations.
- It carries heavy armament and a powerful, military defensive suite.
- It ordinarily carries several subcraft, several ship's vehicles, and military drones
- It has a 118 sophont crew and 100 marines.
- A Keawehei class Destroyer preparing to enter a nebula.
General Description & Deck Plans
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||5,000 tons. Lifting Body Flattened Sphere Hull.|
|3.||Performance / Engineering||Propulsion:|
|4.||Main Section / Electronics||Model/6 fib ship computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry||The normal weapons fit-out for it is:|
|8.||Craft / Drones||Several subcraft in a dedicated Hangar:|
|9.||Fuel Treatment||Fueling Equipment:|
|11.||Construction Time||42 months to build, 38 months in quantity.|
No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type DM class Medium Destroyer
- Ancona class Destroyer
- Buigoon class Destroyer
- Coleridge class Destroyer
- Dezhdrle class Destroyer
- Enshbasi class Destroyer
- Formaine class Destroyer
- Fusilier class Destroyer
- Gormandoacy class Destroyer
- Hall class Destroyer
- Heng-O Type 22 class Destroyer
- Holdemar class Destroyer
- Hopper class Destroyer
- Jask class Destroyer
- Keawehei class Destroyer
- Kendal Craig class Destroyer
- Kurrigan class Destroyer
- McKenzie class Destroyer
- MolTol class Destroyer
- Oreo class Destroyer
- Pharos class Destroyer
- Rajiv class Destroyer
- Soaring Wing class Destroyer
- Torrel class Destroyer
- Type 052D Yulang III class Destroyer
- Xianghou class Destroyer
- Zhdrbaeliprietl class Destroyer
|This article has Metadata|
|The featured ship was originally designed using one of the Classic Traveller ship design rules:|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Mike Jackson. Third Imperium 02 (Galaxy Games, 1986), 18.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science