Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date: 900 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899|
|901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- Spacer clans among the Drak Ne'Vha begin arming their ships to defend their claims in the Kas'Drak (Ghoekhnael XXXX) system.
- The Imperial Scout Service establishes a base on 875-496 (Spinward Marches 0834) to assist the local Turkish colonists.
- The majority of citizens of Matarishan (Ley 1023) now actively support Imperial membership. The world changes name to Shanape (Ley 1023).
- The Viyard Concourse begins a period of expansion, attempting to annex various worlds in Cinder and Farina subsectors in Gateway sector.
- The Chirpers on Six Gun (Diaspora 0723) begin producing aquatically-adapted mutant offspring; this continues to occur at about a 10% rate for new hatchlings.
- Church of the Chosen Ones, an influential Vargr movement, proclaims their doctrine of Vargr supremacy, justified by having been uplifted by the Ancients.
- Reastirlao attains megacorporation status, with trading bases in all Aslan Hierate sectors. Besides its merchant operations, Reastirlao also has extensive heavy industry assets.
- Kidashi (Solomani Rim 0528) has the most extensive shipyards in Albadawi subsector, after centuries of intense Confederation investment.
- Laputa (Solomani Rim 2740) begins to engage in a bitter rivalry with Kukulcan (Solomani Rim 2835) for domination of the Kukulcan subsector in the Solomani Rim.
- Margaret, Empress Tomutova II's heir, begins to reassess the Solomani Autonomous Region situation after reports circulate about Solomani rule of client worlds within it.
- Vegans in the Solomani Rim and Vilani in the Old Expanses protest their treatment under Solomani rule.
- Imperial Navy begins upgrading ships to jump-4.
- The Glorious Empire in Trojan Reach sector halts expansion due to lack of resources.