Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Uukaminukhu/Dudin (Daibei 1724)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||G5 V M2 V|
Uukaminukhu is a rich, oceanic water world.
- It is covered with very deep oceans of water with less than 1% of its land above sea level.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 1% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- The world has a rich and flourishing economy poised for continual growth and very attractive to immigrants.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Dudin Subsector of Daibei Sector in the Domain of Ilelish.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The world is part of the Composers Row.
Binary Solar System
Uukaminukhu Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Uukaminukhu
Primary Main Sequence 0.94 4700 - 5600 0.67 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00847 0.06789 0.65 - 1.06 0.847 8.47 Orbit # * * 3 2 7 Remarks None Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Uukaminukhu
Secondary Main Sequence 0.4258 2400 - 3300 0.027 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0044 0.01358 0.13 - 0.21 0.44 4.4 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|