Paulos class Troop Transport
|Paulos class Troop Transport|
The nose and bridge of a Great Eastern class Troop Transport.
|Type: UIT Troop Transport|
|Hull Configuration||Cone Hull|
|Fuel tank||0 Tons|
|Architect||Timothy B. Brown|
|End of Service||Still in active service.|
MCr12.8068: In Quantity
|Quick Ship Profile||UIT-5S30|
|Also see||Combat Transport Smallcraft|
|Canon||Published, fan design|
|Reference||Fighting Ships 24.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard.|
- It carries light armament and a military defensive suite.
- It ordinarily carries no subcraft, no ship's vehicles, and drones only when needed.
- It has a 2 sophont crew and 50 marines.
The 50–ton troop transport was designed and produced by the Imperial Navy to meet a long-established need for deployment of troops from orbit to world surface. The 50-ton limit on displacement allows the craft to be deployed on ships having standard 50-ton launch tubes.
Each troop transport can carry 50 combat-ready troops from orbit to planet in a matter of minutes. The 10-ton cargo bay allow the simultaneous transport of vehicles, supplies, or equipment during deployment operations.
- Two Paulos class Troop Transports streaking to targets, one engaging its non-standard stealth device.
General Description & Deck Plans
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) when necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||0-99 tons.|
|3.||Performance / Engineering||Propulsion:|
|4.||Electronics||Model/TBD fib ship computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry||The normal weapons fit-out for it is:|
|8.||Craft / Drones||None|
|9.||Fuel Treatment||Fueling Equipment:|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type UI class Combat Transport Smallcraft
- Aekguthand class Assault Cutter
- Assault Lander class Marine Gig
- Coeus class Assault Pinnace
- Gallant class Assault Shuttle
- Great Eastern class Troop Transport
- K'Bam class Assault Lander
- Kihrvak Platoon Drop Ship class Marine Cutter
- K'Slice class Attacker Tender
- Lowalaa class Assault Cutter
- Mal'Gnar class Assault Skiff
- Nirvana class Modular Dropship
- Paulos class Troop Transport
- Raptor class Combat Lander
- Slicer class Assault Shuttle
- Steffern class Assault Lander
- Sturmge class Assault Shuttle
- TC02 Grave Endeavor class Dropship
- TC04 Valkyrie class Dropship
- Type-1112 class Landing Boat
- Ziigusna class Military Pinnace
|This article has metadata.|
|The featured ship was originally designed using one of the Classic Traveller ship design rules:|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|