This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Kaagin/Nightrim (Reaver's Deep 2516)
|Classic Era (1115)
|Starport||A|| Excellent: Starship Construction, Overhaul, Refined fuel
Size||5|| Medium (8,000 km, 0.40g - 0.57g)|
Hydrographics||5|| Wet World 50%|
Population||9|| High (5 billion)|
Government||A|| Charismatic Dictator|
Law||9|| High Law (no weapons out of home)|
Tech Level||D|| Average Stellar (holo data)
Kaagin is a high-population, pre-rich world with a billion or more sophonts in population size.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
- Kaagin is home to the largest Imperial naval base in the subsector.
- This system is part of the Gerim Trace.
History & Background (Dossier)
The King of Kaagin, Lord Weatherford Truefellow, has an agreement with the Imperial Navy to supply recruits exclusively to the Navy and in return has been granted Naval Support Contracts.
- The population of Kaagin, as well as nearby Scapa, Shetland, Sheffield and Gerim all trace back to one of the more successful Reaver Warlords.
- However, the current ruling family have tried bury this part of their history, prefering to promote their Imperial ties.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Kaagin, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of three members of the Imperial Nobility, who are charged with overseeing the world.
References & Contributors (Sources)
||This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.
- J. Andrew Keith. Far Traveller 1 (FASA, 1982), TBD.
- Dale Kemper. Far Traveller 2 (FASA, 1983), TBD.
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (named but no further data)
- William H. Keith Jr.. Duneraiders (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Ascent to Anekthor (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Pilot's Guide to the Drexilthar Subsector (Gamelords, 1984), TBD. (data-generated)
- J. Andrew Keith. Escape (Marischal Adventures, 1987), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 16 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Loren Wiseman. Challenge 54 (Game Designers' Workshop, 1991), 20.
- Kevin Knight. "Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 05 (1994): TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 06 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. "A Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 07 (1995): TBD.
- William H. Keith Jr., J. Andrew Keith. Scam (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Paul Sanders, J. Andrew Keith. Reaver's Deep Sector Sourcebook (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Steve Jackson, Loren Wiseman. Alien Races 4 (Steve Jackson Games, 2001), TBD.
- Periodical: Into the Deep 1
- Brett Kruger. Into the Deep 4 (BKP, 2011), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Into the Deep #1 Link
- EXTERNAL LINK: Archive.org RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring by Author & Contributor: Keven R. Pittsinger of the RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring
- EXTERNAL LINK: Non-Canon Link
- EXTERNAL LINK: Caledon Subsector - Jimmy Simpson
- EXTERNAL LINK: Non-Canon Traveller Library dead link
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Mitchberg
- Author & Contributor: Brett Kruger
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science