Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Scapa/Nightrim (Reaver's Deep 2515)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||G6 V M2 V|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Nightrim Subsector of Reaver's Deep Sector in the Domain of Ilelish.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Binary Solar System
Scapa Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Scapa
Primary Main Sequence 0.917 4600 - 5500 0.62 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00846 0.06531 0.63 - 1.02 0.846 8.46 Orbit # * * 2 2 7 Remarks None Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Scapa
Secondary Main Sequence 0.4258 2400 - 3300 0.027 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0044 0.01358 0.13 - 0.21 0.44 4.4 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
- The civil service government is geared towards continuing these food exports.
- The population of Scapa, as well as nearby Shetland, Kaagin, Sheffield and Gerim all trace back to one of the more successful Reaver Warlords.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baron.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial minor duke.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|