Federation of Alsas
- The capital of the Federation of Alsas is Afellahlah (world) located in the Alsas Subsector, which is subsector J of the Far Frontiers Sector.
- The capital of Federation of Alsas is at Afellahlah (Far Frontiers 1227).
They struggle to maintain the balance of power between factions that have aligned with the Zhodani and the ones that have allied with the imperium. They want to protect their borders and conduct trade free of corsair activity.
History & Background (Dossier)
- Twelve worlds, led by Afellahlah (Far Frontiers 1222), establish the Federation of Alsas. The federation takes a pro-Imperial stance in sector politics.
Government & Politics (Leadership)
All member worlds have some political input commensurate with their population and tax burden.
Technology & Trade (Economy)
They have an extensive merchant marine fleet which services their manufacturing and agricultural needs. The population enjoys a decent rate of resource replenishment under normal circumstances.
Military & Intelligence (Force Projection)
The is a single Naval Base in the federation with a single battle fleet stationed there. The Alsas Navy has access to 10,800,000 ton capacity naval shipyards and has produced a variety of heavy combatants These ships can deploy 1,200 battalions of marines. The ships are new, and were all built at TL–12, at the naval shipyards of Afellahlah (world) (A6659C9-C), in the Far Frontiers Sector.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Periodical: Traveller: The New Era Traveller Chronicle (Issues 2 to 8: Data published)
- Author & Contributor: James Kundert of the Traveller Chronicle
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy