Victrix class Multimission Sloop
|Victrix class Multimission Sloop|
The Victrix class Multimission Sloop, a very light combatant often used as an armed scout.
|Type: ES Multimission Sloop|
|Also see||Escort - Sloop|
|Architect||Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen|
|Canon||Yes. Published, canon starship design.|
|EOS||Still in active service.|
|Passengers||14 High/Med 12 Low|
|Reference||Battle Rider Chit.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard.|
The Victrix class Multimission Sloop is a very light warship.
The Victrix ships are survivors of and copies of a class of multipurpose warship constructed in large numbers by the Solomani Confederation during the Final War. They are true TL-12 thoroughbreds: fast, long-legged, well armed and highly capable, but "high-strung" and quite demanding to operate. All 11 units of the class currently serving the RCES are slightly different, but Kelley Victrix, detailed here, is a good representation.
TL-12 fuel purification machinery (3.6 Mw), 23.25 hours to refine 2,325 meters cubed (166 tons), or 100 meters cubed (4 G-turns) refined per hour. 11% scoops allow craft to skim a full fuel load in an hour.
Because of its mission and some of its weapons call upon a Victrix ship to operate in planetary atmospheres, planetary combat ratings are also listed.
- A Victrix class Multimission Sloop knocking out defensive satellites before a surface mission.
- The Victrix class Multimission Sloop, a very light combatant often used as an armed scout.
- A naval chit, a sort of cribbed reference sheet used by naval gunners.
General Description & Deck Plans
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||TBD tons.|
|3.||Performance / Engineering||Propulsion:|
|4.||Main Section / Electronics||Model/TBD fib ship computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry||The normal weapons fit-out for it is:|
|8.||Craft / Drones||TBD|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type ES class Sloop
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Frank Chadwick. Battle Rider (Game Designers Workshop, 1993), Chit.
- Dave Nilsen. Reformation Coalition Equipment Guide (Game Designers Workshop, 1994), 138-139.
- Frank Chadwick. The Guilded Lilly (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 9-11.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science