The Tlatl class Fighter is a combatant smallcraft.
It is a vessel with 6-G and J-0 performance with a airframe needle hull. The Tlatl (‘throwing blade’) is a light anti-shipping fighter originally designed to be carried aboard Shivva-class patrol frigates. Because of its size and cost, it has become very common in the light fighter role along the borders.
- A sleek and deadly Tlatl class Fighter.
General Description & Deck Plans
- A three-point schematic of a Tlatl class Fighter.
- A top down deck plan view from a technical dossier for a Tlatl class Fighter.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) when necessary. 
History & Background (Dossier)
The Tlatl class Fighter is a small craft serving with the Zhodani Navy.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
Military Ship - Smallcraft - Light Fighter:
- Type FL class Light Fighter
- Tlatl class Fighter
References & Contributors (Sources)
||The featured ship was originally designed using Mongoose Traveller (1st Edition) ship design rules.
- This category also features designs used in the MGT-1 game, but first designed with earlier systems.
||The featured ship was originally designed using Squadron Strike: Traveller (SST) ship design rules.
- This category also features designs used in the SST game, but first designed with earlier systems.
||This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Bob McWilliams. Leviathan (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), TBD.
- Marc Miller. Expedition to Zhodane (Game Designers Workshop, 1981), TBD.
- Don McKinney. Zhodani (Mongoose Publishing, 2011), 103-104.
- Ken Burnside. Squadron Strike: Traveller (Ad Astra Games, 2018), TBD.
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science