Ronkli class Combat Transport
|Ronkli class Combat Transport|
Distant Fringe vessel.
|Type: IT Armored Merchant|
|Hull Configuration||[[Close Structure Hull]]|
|Streamlining||Partially Streamlined Hull|
|Fuel tank||0 Tons|
|Origin||Saldazar Security Squadron|
|Architect||Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|End of Service||Unknown|
|Cost||MCr353.654 (base) |
|Quick Ship Profile||DE-CP62|
|Also see||Combat Transport - Armored Merchant|
|Canon||Published, fan design|
|Reference||Fan: Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
- It is a heavily modified Wulf class Free Trader.
- It is a paramilitary ship and a combatant Auxiliary.
- Please also see AAB article: Ships of the Distant Fringe.
- Please also see AAB article: Warships of the Distant Fringe.
- It carries light armament and a defensive suite.
- It ordinarily carries no subcraft, no ship's vehicles, and drones only when needed.
- It has a # sophont crew and # marines.
No information yet available.
General Description & Deck Plans
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||300 tons, partially streamlined close structure.|
|2.||Crew||x10 Crew: Pilot, Navigator, 4 Engineers, 1 Medic, 3 Gunners, 5 staterooms, double occupancy.|
|4.||Electronics||Model/5 fib ship computer.|
|6.||Armament||x2 triple beam laser turrets, each is a battery,and a triple missile launcher turret.|
|9.||Fuel Treatment||Fuel Scoops and On Board Fuel Purification.|
|11.||Construction Time||56 weeks.|
|12.||Comments||Five in service.|
Distant Fringe Vessels
The Distant Fringe is said to be a far spinward-rimward area inhabited by colonists and refugees originating on Terra. The region is extremely isolated, separated from the rest of Charted Space by vast, almost uncrossable rifts that were once broached by a system of calibration Points and the use of tankers. Those few academics within Charted Space who have found references to the Distant Fringe regard it as little more than a tall tale. Likewise, many of the inhabitants of the Distant Fringe believe the existence of Charted Space to be mythical.
Vessels originating within the Distant Fringe are very rarely encountered outside of the region. However, misjumps do occur and anomalies with bizarre spacetime and Jumpspace effects exist: as such, craft of this type are not entirely unknown within Charted Space.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type IT class Troop Transport
- Caine class Troop Transport
- Dominion class Troop Transport
- Garrison class Troop Transport
- Gram class Troop Transport
- Heward class Troop Transport
- Ihatei class Transport
- Khas'ahi class Troop Transport
- Kitzukhan class Troop Transport
- Notorious class Troop Transport
- Ronkli class Combat Transport
- Sanlunche class Troop Transport
- Type MLSI class Military Landing Ship Infantry
- Un Vaeg class Troop Transport
- Vey class Troop Transport
- Yawl class Troop Carrier
|This article has metadata.|