|Primary||K4 V M6 V|
|Army Size (BEs)||150|
|World Trade Number||5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||9,118|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||66,500|
|Port passengers (annual)||39,200|
Irikrough has an ideal environment for producing agricultural goods and an balanced population between 10 and 100 million. It is a member of Julian Protectorate in the Tokitre Subsector of Empty Quarter Sector and in the Rukadukaz Republic. 70% of the world's population is the Major Race Vargr. 10% of the world's population is the Minor Race Bwap.
Astrography and Planetology
Part of the Khastok Cluster.
Binary Solar System
Irikrough Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Irikrough Primary Primary Orange K4 V Irikrough Companion Secondary Red M6 V
History and Background
Irikrough is a rich garden world, home to eighty-two million sentient beings. The planet maintains a strong position in the interstellar economy as a primary source of biopharmaceutical products in the quadrant, including the limited processing of certain low-grade natural anagathics, and supports a lot of interstellar trade with other worlds with greater medical needs. In recent years, a large minority of the local population has become vocal against the ecological impact that the biopharmaceutical industry has had on areas near urban communities, though there are conflicting reports as to the actual extent of the damage to the biosphere.
Irikrough is the widely beloved garden world of the Rukadukaz Republic. A vast number of important medicines and valuable salves are grown and prepared on this world, for shipment across the Republic… and throughout the Vargr Extents. However, the local sophonts see themselves as guardians of the forests and the seas first - and they increasingly resent the damage done by the pharmaceutical companies. While not a Notable World, their voice is increasingly heard in the halls of power - and, as their opponents are generally Vilani-culture corporations, those Vargr who resent Vilani corporate power are willing to listen… and act.
Irikrough has an excellent quality starport.
- A Class A Starport Facility has very well developed shipyards and is capable of producing first rate starships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Sometimes multiple ports of each type.
UWP Changes (all dates are Imperial Calendar)
- T20 - 993 - Irikrough 0912 C467752-8 Ag Ri Varg7, Bwap1 824 Jr - Julian Protectorate (Rukadukaz Republic)
- CT - 1105 - Irikrough 0912 A467756-A Ag Ri Varg7, Bwap1 724 Jr - Julian Protectorate (Rukadukaz Republic)
- MT - 1125 - Irikrough 0912 A467756-A Ag Ri 724 Jr - Julian Protectorate (Rukadukaz Republic)
- TNE - 1201 - Irikrough 0912 B467697-9 Ag Ri 324 Wi