|Greenrok/Khouth (Corridor 0601)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|New Era (1200)|
|Primary||M2 V M5 V|
Greenrok is a low-population desert world with a population less than 10,000 sophonts in population size.
- This world has no free-standing water.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Khouth Subsector of Corridor Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- During initial surveys this world was named Nidir.
An older world, Greenrok's oceans drained off eons ago, leaving huge basins of metamorphised eclogite, a green olivine rich rock that gives the world its characteristic name.
- Strip mining cleaned out most of the exploitable mineral deposits centuries ago.
Binary Solar System
Greenrok Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Greenrok Primary Primary Red M2 V Greenrok Companion Secondary Red M5 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- The small but well equipped starport welcomed traders of all kinds, and the locals quickly transferred their allegiance to the Irrgh Manifest, and they reaped millions of credits helping the Manifest Navy maintain its high tech fleet.
History-Era: New Era
Virus destroyed the port in 1140, and the survivors were forced into the highlands surrounding the ruins. Water is a very scarce resource, and can only be collected from the ruined port's old cisterns. Unfortunately the port is inhabited by Virus infected machinery, which makes this a dangerous occupation. Several dozen of the survivors have been killed decoying the robots, and the population has dwindled from the attrition or from thirst.
References & Contributors (Sources)
[[Category: Rule of Man worlds [[Category: Second Imperium worlds