|Gaajpadje/Ea (Reaver's Deep 1124)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Gaajpadje is a pre-agricultural, moderate population rich garden world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- Garden worlds are known for their near-ideal utopian environments conducive to most sophonts, plants, animals, and other forms of life.
- It is a pre-agricultural world with an environment suitable for large scale agricultural and livestock industries that have not yet been widely developed.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Ea Subsector of Reaver's Deep Sector.
- This world sometimes uses an alternate orthography of Gaajpadge.
- The planet is notable as the homeworld of the J'aadje, a sophontic species and a Minor Race.
- 60% of the population is composed of J'aadje.
- About 40% of the population is composed of humans and other sophonts.
- This world has a significant population of Aslan.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Gaajpadje has two major habitable land masses, widely separated, and a number of archipelagoes and islands.
1124 Gaajpadje (Non-Aligned)
Starport: Class III (Rijudjya).
Diameter: 6,008 miles (9,600 km). Gravity: 0.8g.
Atmosphere: Standard oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 293 million J’aadje, 37 million K’tring, 11,000 Imperials.
Control Level: 2 in J’aadje areas, 4 in K’tring areas.
Tech Level: 8.
World Trade Number: 4.5.
- Inhabiting the East Continent are the K'Tring, a militaristic Human Ethnic Group.
- Tensions between these two groups of inhabitants continue to run high.
History & Background (Dossier)
A valuable trade site for gems, hand-crafted art objects, and collectibles, Gaajpadje is a non-aligned world and was rarely visited by humans until about a decade ago, when Caledon Ventures opened trade negotiations with the J'aadje.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|