Homo sapiens ilthara
|Status||Minor Race, Minor Human Race|
|Homeworld location||Drexilthar (Reaver's Deep 1826)|
The Iltharans are a technologically sophisticated sophont species.
- A minor human race from Drexilthar (Reaver's Deep 1826), taking its name from the Iltharans, one of three major ethnic groups into which the race is divided. Sometimes referred to as the Drexiltharans.
- An ethnic subdivision of the Iltharans. Also referred to as the High Iltharans. The other major ethnic groups are the Akakhad and the Tring.
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
During the fall of the Rule of Man, their world served as a refuge for Grand Lord Izanak, a Reaver warlord, for eight years while Izanak's ships were repaired. The Iltharans managed to copy the Reavers technology and built themselves a small interstellar empire during the Long Night.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
The homeworld of this race (sophontic species) is:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith. Pilot's Guide to the Drexilthar Subsector (Gamelords, 1984), 22-23.
- Paul Sanders, J. Andrew Keith. Reaver's Deep Sector Sourcebook (Cargonaut Press, 1998), 30,52,54-55.
- Loren Wiseman, Jon F. Zeigler. Humaniti (Steve Jackson Games, 2003), 79-85.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science