|Dry/Khouth (Corridor 0210)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|New Era (1200)|
|Primary||M1 V M9 V|
Dry is a non-agricultural, pre-industrial, moderate population world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- Its economy and population are growing and living conditions are expected to improve in the near future barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Zeda Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- During the Long Night this world was named Iirkaka.
This barren ball of rock is tidally locked with its primary, a dim red dwarf of barely 0.3 solar masses.
- During the Imperial period it held special significance as a refueling stop for vessels entering Khouth Subsector from Deneb Sector, and supported a large population that supported critical traffic.
Binary Solar System
Dry Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Dry
Primary Main Sequence 0.4574 2600 - 3500 0.033 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00475 0.01516 0.15 - 0.24 0.475 4.75 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Dry
Secondary Main Sequence 0.215 1900 - 2400 0.001 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00187 0.00262 0.03 - 0.04 0.187 1.87 Orbit # * * * 0 4
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial marquis.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial viscount.
History-Era: New Era
The Dzarrgh Federate took the system with little damage inflicted, but the local governor was a thug whose excesses drove off what little commerce with the Domain of Deneb remained. Even before the Collapse, a significant portion of the population had emigrated to Deneb, and after Virus was announced Denebian Navy units managed to bring the entire population to safety in Inar Subsector.
The Rose Brotherhood and Souk free trader collectives have apparently kept the starport in good repair, though its power facilities were damaged beyond salvage, and the facility remains inoperable. Descendants of the original evacuees have a legal right to reclaim their property, and a large contingent from Inar has enlisted with local hessian units that are intended to operate in Corridor.